- Master Degree, Media Arts Department, School of Visual Arts, New York City.
- Visual communication, National Decorative Arts School, Paris.
- Senior Technician Certificate in visual expression, Duperre School of Applied Arts. Paris
- Bachelor's degree in visual arts with honours, Academy of Aix-en-Provence.
- 2020 April - June: Solo Show “Once upon a time ...” VOART Center, Val-d'Or, Quebec, Canada.
- 2020 January - March: Solo Show “Once upon a time ...” Exhibition Centre, Amos, Quebec, Canada.
- 2018 May - August: Duo Show “Cut-Up” City of Montreal Art center Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Montreal.
- 2017 May - July: Duo Show “Storytelling” City of Montreal Art center Mercier, 375th of Montreal celebrations.
Curator Nathalie Bachand - Catalog edited by the City of Montreal Cultural department.
- 2015 August - October: Duo Show “La BD s'expose”, Curator Frederic Loury (Art Souterrain), Ubisoft Art Space, Montreal.
- 2014 April: Solo Show “Soldiers”, Joyce Yahouda Gallery, Montreal.
- 2011 May: Solo Show Studio A.P.O. #3, Montreal.
- 2010 April: Solo Show “Angels and Demons”, Joyce Yahouda Gallery, Montreal.
- 2008 March: Solo Show “Heroes and Bipeds”, Joyce Yahouda Gallery, Montreal.
- 2018 November: Group exhibition, finalists ARTSY/Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series for Canada, Phi Center Montreal.
- 2014 August - September: Group Show, Joyce Yahouda Gallery, Montreal.
- 2012 March: International Art Show “Art Souterrain” Painting-Sculpture installation “The Fall”, Eaton Center, Montreal.
- 2010 March: International Art Show “Art Souterrain” Painting-Sculpture installation “Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?”, Montreal Convention Center.
- 2009 Winter: Group Exhibition “Orange”. Yergeau Gallery, Montreal.
- 2009 Summer: Group Show “West” Joyce Yahouda Gallery, Montreal.
- 2008 Summer: Group Show “Le rouge et le noir” Joyce Yahouda Gallery, Montreal.
- 2015 Spring: Research and development Grant (Art and letter council of Quebec)
- 2019: Divertigo Bromont, Quebec, Integration of the arts to architecture, large Dye sublimation print on aluminium “Rainforest”.
- Private Collections in Canada and France.
- Majudia Collection, Arsenal Contemporary of Montreal.
2011-2012: Script writing and art direction, light show Fresque de nuit, Mont-Laurier, QC.-
2009: Graphic design for MTL ART Project, In the Cooler (MTL ART Project), and Chicken King (Nicolas Bolduc) short films.
2008: Art direction for the opening and closing light shows of the Fifth Dubai Film Festival.
2007: Video installation content fort Jean-Sébastien Ouellet Piano solo at the “Cinquième Salle” of Place des arts, Montreal.
2003: Animated short film production based on IXth century Canadian landscape artists. Symphonic Orchestra of the Laurentides.
2000: Design and direction TV commercial for the exhibition Hitchcock & Art. Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.
1996 – 1999: Illustrations and Art Direction for a group of short films on Montreal and Art by MTL ART, Broadcasted on BRAVO TV.
1992 – 1993: Art teacher at Ecole nationale des beaux-arts de la Martinique.
1990-1992: Assistant of French Contemporary Artist Michele Sylvander , Marseille.
1989-1994: Book Covers Illustrator for Payot/Rivages, France.
1990: Movie set design assistant on “Jalousie”, Christian Vadim movie.
1985: Production assistant on Raw magazine, art and comics magazine published by Art Spiegelman, New York City.